We are looking for an Account Manager to join our team and help make good. If your remit is to help tackle complex social issues through knowledge sharing, innovative strategy and clever creative, this role is for you.
Working as part of a small-ish, yet productive collaborative team, our Account Managers partner with clients, immersing in the subject matter to find creative solutions to challenging issues for mainstream to marginalised audiences. We don't shy away from the tough topics but rather embrace them agency wide, for Above, Below and Through the Line campaigns.
Now in our 15th year, Carbon's client portfolio is proudly diverse and inclusive, bringing opportunity to work in mainstream and specialised communications with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, culturally and linguistically diverse populations and other socially marginalised audiences.
We strive to find work life balance, offering flexible working arrangements wherever possible. We get the world is constantly changing and so must we, embracing the opportunity for all staff to keep learning through professional development. We have nice office digs, complete with emotional support dogs, George and Winston, the Groodles.
Working closely and collaboratively with clients, you will be responsible for nurturing productive relationships that feel more like partnerships, united in a common goal. No two days will be the same, working on briefs of various sizes and depth, with your responsibility to work glove in hand with client and creative to find the best solution possible to the challenge at hand. From the hum drum to the exciting and everywhere in between this will involve all the norm – informing and shaping strategy, managing and reconciling budgets, raising cost estimates, running timelines to meet timely deliveries, helping inform and guide the creative process, meeting with client and wrangling their expectations. Successfully contributing your bit to a growing portfolio.
- Must be experienced +3 years in an agency
- Be an excellent communicator – with strong written and verbal skills
- Have a strong understanding of advertising agency processes
- Be skilled and experienced at preparing budgets, cost estimates
- Have great time management skills, be able to work autonomously and juggle conflicting priorities
- Have excellent eye for detail
- Be an energetic, willing, collaborative team player
- Be degree qualified in marketing and communications and/or equivalent
- Respect and maintain confidentiality with the ability to exercise good judgment and personal and professional discretion
- Be self motivated with the ability to work autonomously
- Have a strong social remit with a natural motivation to contribute towards positive social change
- Be a team player
- Have a sense of humour, with the ability to leave your ego at the door!
Onsite plus interstate travel as required from time to time
Carbon Creative celebrates diversity and so we strongly encourage members of all cultures and communities to apply.
Please send us a CV and a PDF with your folio, or a link to your folio at email@example.com and put 'Account Manager Wanted: <your name>' in the subject line.